* Edited server rule number 8 to include Traps
* Removed Movement Speed+ Potion from the online reward box
* Removed Symbol of Novus Amulet from the online reward box
* Removed all class promotion rewards
* Reduced Melee archon armour move speed to +1 down from +2
* Reduced the chance to recieve Valuable Rune Stone from processing +3 ore
* Fixed 1 hand Relic Mace damage
* Fixed Belphegor respawn timer
* Updated the tooltip description of the 5 Donation Point item from the online reward box to inform players to vote once to enable the pots use
* Increased the drop rate of the Silver pig statue from the Naroom Crawler Captain
* Increased the drop rate of the Gold pig statue from the Kukra Vafer Captain
* Increased chip HP by 20%
* Removed an un-neccessary Ability Booster Recipe
* Returned the following Relic launchers to the game - Sealed Inferno, Inferno T1, Revanthane T2
* Increased Goliath and Catapult Defence slightly
* Reduced the Cast Delay of Cora Archer Hold skill
* Reduced DSR on certain armours
Before we begin with the HOW TO instructions. This is ONLY for the transfer of your Character from the CURRENT database to the NEW database. It does not include transfers from the old old Database, those are still done separately.
So, here is what you need to do and you need to follow it exactly. Any tickets that are not 1:1 as instructed here will be trashed without reply!
1. Launch the Game, log in with the account you had your Character on and make a new one with the EXACT same NAME and RACE as before.
2. Log the Character in once and go though all the intro parts, and accept all dialogs, then quit out of the game.
3. Go to support.rfequilibrium.com
4. Log in with your Game Account
5. Click on "Submit a Ticket"
6. From the 2 options select "Character Transfer"
7. Enter the "Original Character Name" (must match the New Character Name exactly)
8. Enter the "New Character Name" (must match the Original Character Name exactly and must be on the same account as the Original Character)
9. In the Subject box write the Following "Character Transfer Request"
10. In the Message box write "I would like to request my Character to be Transferred"
11. Sit back and wait, all transfer request should be auctioned within 24 hours. We have a great script that automatically transfers everything, so the transfer takes less than 60 seconds. The only reason why it would take up to 24 hours is because I have a real job beside this server and that takes priority in my life.
[size=150:2yg34ivk]DO NOT LOG IN UNTIL YOU HAVE A REPLY FROM US SAYING "DONE"[/size:2yg34ivk]
As mentioned before, the following will not be transferred:
* BANK content
* Gold Points
* PvP Points
* Certain Points
* Potion Expansion Capsule effect
* Bank expansion effect (extra pages in players bank)
We are not punishing you by not being able to transfer everything, it's just not possible. We did our best to resolve this issue, and this is the only way and I wanna thank all my staff in working with me on making even this possible. Most other server would have prolly wiped or closed.
As a little bonus, your 5 free class changes should now all be reset to 5 again. We will also have some mini events and reward PBs as compensation.
See you all on the other side. Once this is done and the server is back to full strength we will open this same script to offer transfers from the OLD OLD Database before this current one. For a fee obviously, but it's there if anyone wants to use it.
Thanks for sticking with us through this horrible issue.
So as you all know, we entered maintenance once again. We now need to leave the server offline so that the transfer code can be edited for the last time and then have a final test before tomorrows big move.
This will ensure that even your equipped ammo will be moved, as well as all other equipped items and items in your bags.
It's going to be fast and smooth because of all these maintenances, so thank you very much for your patience and understanding and for your never-ending loyalty.
As most of you know we have had a serious problem on the server where players were unable to login their characters. We have searched for the cause for a long time now via numerous maintenance sessions.
After all those tries to fix the issue we have failed to do so. The database is basically broken beyond repair. But there is a solution which we have been working on now for the past few days and we are going to roll this out on Sunday.
It is not the perfect Solution, but it's the only Solution we can do to keep moving forward. We are growing in population even with this issue, so having all those extra players back online again would be nice, so that we can start focusing again on new content, events and other fun things again instead of bug hunting.
So here it is:
We need to transfer everyones Characters to a new Database, right now there are 829 Characters in this current LIVE Database. Some of them are no longer in use, so it won't be that many. This transfer will be very quick because we have written a SQL Query that will 1:1 copy everything from the old character onto the new character. You can bring all your Characters, as long as they are on THIS database right now. In order to move, you will need to recreate your Character with the exact same name and Spelling on the new Database once we say so, then make a Ticket and we will execute the script which takes less than 30 seconds to copy everything over.
Now for the bad news. The following will not be copied so we don't have any issues again and/or simply can't be copied over:
* PvP Points
* Archon Spots (This means for the first week there will be no Archons only 1 Race Leader which We will set)
** Might be something else but can't think of anything right now.
What will be copied is:
* All Equipped Items
* All Inventory Items
So you have until Sunday to grab everything out of your Banks and stick it into your Characters. On Sunday we will make another post with very clear insturctions on what needs to be done, to make sure your character will transfer 100% successfully.
Thanks for always being loyal, we are doing great and growing day by day. We got a great team now and even that team is growing and we have much in store for you guys in the future. So you can look forward to some fun times.
Maintenance is now complete and the server is back up. Pay attention in-game to GM announcements, the GM welcome message and also at the forums for important information over next few days.
Get in and get ganking!